Two Day Adult Mental Health First Aid
Specialist Support Solutions is pleased to be able to offer the 2 day adult Mental Health First Aid course to corporate and community organisations.
You can review the MFHA England guides for employers and individuals here and contact us to arrange you own specific training course for your employees or group members
This two day course qualifies attendees as a Mental Health First Aider, giving them-:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
We can provide the MHFA course directly to your organisation either on your site, using your facilites (reducing cost), or at any local suitable training location, (conference facilities, community hall etc).
Please contact us to discuss your organisations need.